ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

BackgroundOverlay color changing problem

Dear All,

I am loaded the shapefile, in particular zoom out level map broundground overlay color changed as white color, after some zoom in level its changed back to normal color which i was applied.

Thanks
Palani

Hi Palani,

I think that should be the same problem with your other post 8575.

We will reply you there.

Regards,

Don

Dear Don,

This is another problem not for panning background color change.

In this problem if user using the different projection like conical projection, they are trying to zoomout the map at certain place map color become white after zoomin its changes to normal color.

Hi Palani,

I hadn’t reproduce that, it looks it still works well after reprojection.

Could you please build a simple sample to reproduce that? So we can help you look into this problem.

Regards,

Don

Dear Don,

This is my bug, sorry i am unable to send the code but the basic loading code as same.

Hi Palani,

We did more testing and reproduced this bug. we already fixed that, this change will be applied on version 9.0.708.0 or higher version.

Please refer the attachment test sample. BackgroundOverlayDemo_2017_05_31.zip (106.3 KB)

There is one tip for you, base on your requirements, we advice that you can consider to use BackColor, it is more effective than Background Overlay. If you have to use some specific background style, like gradual change, shadow, dash etc, you can use our Background-overlay with GeoBrush.

Thanks
Mark