ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

BlinkingTextStyle

Hi,
Is it possible to blink ‘Label’ of feature. It’s possible to blink feature(BlinkingAreaStyle)…
Please check attached ‘BlinkingAreaStyle’ class file.
BlinkingAreaStyle.cs (2.2 KB)

BlinkingAreaStyle blinkingStyle = new BlinkingAreaStyle();
blinkingStyle.FillBrushes.Add(GeoBrushes.Red);
blinkingStyle.FillBrushes.Add(GeoBrushes.Blue);
imPolygon.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.CustomStyles.Add(blinkingStyle);

snap shots

Same way, I want to blink Label(“Riyaz”).

Please suggest me way to do it.

Thanks,
Riyaz

Hi Riyaz,

I think you can Implement your custom style, in DrawCore function, you can directly draw the style, or you can change the textStyle then call its base function.

Just like you did in your BlinkingAreaStyle.

Regards,

Don

Hi Don,
Thanks for your reply.

I tried to implement my Own Custom Text Style. The blinking is applying on label text.
I want to blink label text with fill color(mask).

BlinkingTextStyle blinkingStyle1 = new BlinkingTextStyle(“Name”, new GeoFont(“Arial”, 15, DrawingFontStyles.Bold), new GeoSolidBrush(GeoColor.SimpleColors.White),null,50,0,0);
blinkingStyle1.FillBrushes.Add(GeoBrushes.Red);
blinkingStyle1.FillBrushes.Add(GeoBrushes.Green);
blinkingStyle1.FillBrushes.Add(GeoBrushes.Blue);

Is there possible to blink label text with fill color.
TextStyle ts = TextStyles.CreateMaskTextStyle(“Name”, new GeoFont(“Arial”, 15, DrawingFontStyles.Bold), new GeoSolidBrush(GeoColor.SimpleColors.White), new AreaStyle(new GeoPen(GeoColor.StandardColors.Transparent), new GeoSolidBrush(GeoColor.FromArgb(255, 40, 49, 151))), 15, 0);

Pls check attached 'BlinkingTextStyle" file.

BlinkingTextStyle.txt (2.3 KB)

Thanks,
Riyaz

Hi Riyaz,

The mask in fact is a areastyle, you should want to draw a areastyle first, then draw the text above it.

And I think you can modify the value of mask in DrawCore then directly call base.DrawCore(features, canvas, labelsInThisLayer, labelsInAllLayers); to draw it.

Wish that’s helpful.

Regards,

Don