ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Changing size of Handle when moving/resizing feature

Is there a way to increase the size of the handles for Move/rotate/Resize. I see nothing that would allow me to do that in the editInteractiveOverlay.

Hi Richard,

The default handles are images, they are resource in project so you cannot directly replace the images.

But I think you can change the style of the layers to use new bigger images like this:

PointStyle pointStyleForMove = new PointStyle(new GeoImage("YourNewNodeMove.png"));
        map.EditOverlay.DragControlPointsLayer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.DefaultPointStyle = pointStyleForMove;
        map.EditOverlay.DragControlPointsLayer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.ApplyUntilZoomLevel = ApplyUntilZoomLevel.Level20;

PointStyle pointStyleForRotate = new PointStyle(new GeoImage("YourNewNodeRotate.png"));
        map.EditOverlay.RotateControlPointsLayer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.DefaultPointStyle = pointStyleForRotate;
        map.EditOverlay.RotateControlPointsLayer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.ApplyUntilZoomLevel = ApplyUntilZoomLevel.Level20;

PointStyle pointStyleForResize = new PointStyle(new GeoImage("YourNewNodeResize.png"));
        map.EditOverlay.ResizeControlPointsLayer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.DefaultPointStyle = pointStyleForResize;
        map.EditOverlay.ResizeControlPointsLayer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.ApplyUntilZoomLevel = ApplyUntilZoomLevel.Level20;

Wish that works for your scenario.

Regards,

Ethan