ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Complex Area Style

How would I create an area style with the tic or harsh marks only turned inward?  I have tried the X/Y offset.

Tics_not_always_pointing_inward.pdf (33 KB)

Hi Greg, 

Thanks for choose our GisEditor. It looks you are select a line style but not area style, and it should be a dash style. If I misunderstand you please let me know. 

If you are using dash style, I am sorry we cannot decide how the tics direction, it related with the line direction. If you want to implement that, you should want to try our other product, override style and implement your custom style. 

Regards, 

Don

I am trying to apply this area style to a polygon, a solid line with inward tics.  Inward tics are used to depict land depressions.  On the attached .pdf I sent, I just zoomed in on a segment so you could see what I need to display.  Can I build this style in Map Editor?

Hi Greg, 

I am sorry, but our GIS Editor don’t support this style for now, but we still have two solution for that: 

1. If this function is hurry for you, please contact our sales and get a professional service about it. 
 2. If you think this function is important, please vote it here thinkgeo.com/forums/MapSuite/tabid/143/aft/8990/Default.aspx and our developer will add the most welcome function into pending development list. 

Any question please let us know. 

Regards, 

Don