ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Description Panel issue

Dear All,
I am trying to make description panel from thinkgeo we edition samples, but it’s not coming correctly.

Image 1. I want same like this

Image 2. but it’s coming like that

Please check attached sample application and fix it.
WebApplication_Samples.zip (2.8 MB)

Thanks,
Riyaz

Hi Riyaz,

This panel is not the part of our map, it’s just built by our developer to make the HowDoISamples looks better.

I modify your project, please download and try it: WebApplication_Samples.zip (233.4 KB)

Wish that’s helpful.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,
it’s not work out.

Please send me updated code and application.

Thanks,
Riyaz

Hi Riyaz,

The sample I uploaded contains the updated code and missing files, please let me know why it don’t works for you, because that works in my end.

Please notice your page is http://localhost:49495/Sample1.aspx.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,
Still I am getting same problem. panel is not coming in my application.
Same Panel is working fine in my ‘Thinkgeo WebEdition HowDoISample(c#)’ application.

I am not getting what actually where there is a problem. I am new to Web Edition.
I felt any css style is missing for making panel structure.

Could you please check it is any css or dependency file missing.

Thanks,
Riyaz

Hi Riyaz,

I tested the uploaded sample again, it looks you can directly use it to render the panel.

I can let you know where I modified in your project:

1. Add protected global::WebApplication_Samples.DescriptionPanel DescPanel; in your Sample1.aspx.designer.cs
  2. Add the missing files in your folder: WebApplication_Samples\theme\default, they are “tabs” folder and “style.css” file.
  3. Add reference: <link href="~/theme/default/samplepic/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> in your Sample1.aspx.

You can check the items, after modify them, the panel shows correct in my end.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

Thanks. Finally it's work out.

I missed out theme(frame) images.

Thanks,
Riyaz

Hi Riyaz,

It is glad to hear that works fine to you.

If there is any issue when using MapSuite, please feel free to let us know that.

Thanks
Mark