ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Does Map Suite10.0 support opening DWG files?

hello:

Does Map Suite10.0 support opening DWG files?

We understand that the version of Map Suite 7.0 has to
open the dwg file demo, but now the latest version is already 10.0, and
the latest version of the test did not find the process to open dwg DEMO

The following figure is a new version of the sample code, there is a
layer to open the DWG file, but not show, before Map Suite 7.0 some
display method is now canceled, do not know what Map Suite10.0 display
method, did not find DEMO

The following figure is Map Suite 7.0 DEMO, there are
Image properties, the new version of Map Suite10.0 no Image property, so
even if the layer loaded DWG file, but not displayed.

1, hope to provide Map Suite10.0 open and display dwg file DEMO

2, if Map Suite10.0 does not support open DWG file, hoping whether you can buy Map Suite 7.0 version.

Hi Guo,

Your code in the image is using service edition, but it looks your question is for desktop edition.

Please view our sample for load CAD file here: https://github.com/ThinkGeo/DisplayCadFileSample-ForWinForms

Wish that’s helpful.

Regards,

Don

HI Don,

I downloaded the  CadFileSample-ForWinForms ,But it only has a blank display.

If I click on the mouse several times, it will crash to quit.

The code transplanted to other examples of procedures running inside, being given:

Hope to get your help

Regards,

GUO

Hi Guo,

Our V10 product center can be found in the bin folder of the sample project, you should want to click the “Start Evaluation” button for your target product DekstopEdition.

Then you can try the sample again, the no license water maker should disappear.

Please also delete cache if you had opened them in your code.

Any question please let us know.

Regards,

Don

HI Don,

First thank you for your help, I follow the instructions you have to open, you can open
the DWG file, but can not zoom, can not see clearly, is this because of
the trial version of the reason?

Hope to get your help

Regards,

GUO

Hi Guo,

Our V10 don’t have service edition, please download our new sample for V10: https://github.com/ThinkGeo/DisplayCadFileSample-ForWinForms

And if you are using old samples, the service edition don’t support zoom in/out by mouse & keyboard, you can only operate that by the button “+” and “-” buttons in the upper-left of the sample.

Regards,

Don

Hi Don,

I was downloading a new demo for V10: https://github.com/ThinkGeo/DisplayCadFileSample-ForWinForms,

But can not zoom in and out, the official version and trial version in this function there is no difference?

Regards,

GUO

Hi Guo,

We tested the sample, it can zoom in and out. For make you try that easier, we update the package information for this sample today, please download it and try again.

The full and eval account in this function there is no difference.

If you is loading your data but not our sample data, please make sure your data format and map unit is right, orelse they cannot shows correct.

Regards,

Don