ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Edit Overlay MapMouseClick Event Firing Twice

Hello!

I am not sure if this is an issue or if I may be doing something wrong. I am attempting to use the edit overlay MapMouseClick event in my code. This code works as expected with a mouse, however, the event seems to be firing off twice when being used with a touchscreen.

I did some playing around with the code and instead of using the edit overlay to track the map click, I subscribed directly to the
WpfMap MapClick event and the problem seems to go away.

The purpose of this post was to shed light on possibly a potential bug OR so I could an explanation as to why this is happening. My hunch is that the event could be being raised at the edit overlay level but also tunnel past that overlay and get fired off again when its hitting the wpf map? But really, I am completely unsure.

Thank you for your time,

Mike

Hi Mike,

If you want to use that on touchscreen, I think maybe you should want to choose something like TouchDown.

I am not sure whether the clicked twice is caused by touch device behavior, but I will ask our developer look into this, but I think we cannot get a quickly response about this because our new release is coming and they focus on that.

Please try the other API for solve your issue as a workaround.

Regards,

Don