ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Error message : DataReader.GetFieldType (13) returned null

Hi Ethan,

Thanks for your help.
And just about Runtime license, I know that once the map is activated for an application, it is possible to deploy the application on as many PCs as we want.
So we currently have only one application enabled with license runtime.

But is it possible to activate several applications with license runtime, for example a ApplicationA.exe ; ApplicationB.exe etc … which use the thinkgeo map and deploy it on many PCs ?
Formulated differently, a license Thinkgeo Wpf can create as many applications with a map that we want and deploy these applications on the same PC?

Thanks.

Regards

Steph.

Hi Steph,

It should works. The file license only related with its corresponding execute file, and different license file won’t effect each other even they are in the same machine and is built by the same account.

Please make sure upgrade your packages to the latest version.

If you met problem about it, please let us know.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

I have 2 more questions :

1. When you say “It should works” , that means it’s not sure ?
  2. Why do you ask “Please make sure upgrade your packages to the latest version” ? Currently, we are using version 10.4.5. Is it OK to generate the runtime licence ?

Thanks.
Regards.

Steph.

Hi Steph,

1. I hadn’t tested it last week so I cannot say it’s sure, but follow the design and our experience it should works.
  2. Because between our 10.1 and later versions it have a big change about license, so I mentioned please upgrade to latest version. The 10.4.5 is OK.

Regards,

Ethan