ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Example cant running after extent the trial license

Hi

I have trouble in opening the example/demo from thinkgeo website when i start extent my expire trial license. I already contact with the sales person and my extent already approve. Then i download the demo from the website it throw and error when i run and it will display mapsuite product everytime i try to run the program.

: using VS2012 and the latest example of mapsuite(10.2.1)

Hi Mohamad,

We cannot handle the eval extent requirement, but I view your account, it looks your evaluation expired date hadn’t get updated succeed.

Could you please contact your sales again and double check it?

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

Can you try review again. I already check with sale and they already continue my eval license until 31 January 2019.

Hi Mohamad,

Just like I mentioned, I can only view your account, but I cannot handle it.

As below is what I saw from system, maybe it’s not exactly or it’s not the currently place, but I cannot find more information about your eval status.

I think you can do some operation now:

1. Logout your account, uninstall our porduct.
  2. Install it again, and login your account to check the status.
  3. If your demo application used cache, just delete it.
  4. Please make sure all you packages which is referenced in your project had been upgraded to latest version. The productcenter.exe is important here.

You can also try it in a clean machine to make sure whether it’s related with your account status.

Wish that’s helpful.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

Where i need to uninstall mapsuite product? It seem i can’t find it at uninstall/remove program at control panel.

Regards

Hi Ethan,

The extent evaluation will allow access to all platform right? I get this error

The Map Suite Desktop for WPF has expired. Please contact sales@thinkgeo.com.

Thank you and best regards

Hi Mohamad,

That’s my ignore, V10 don’t need to uninstall. You just need to delete all the packages.

And eval extent only for target platform.

If you want to extent any product, please let your sales know it.

Regards,

Ethan

HI

This is a snapshot that i have problem about.

Did you know the solution to this?

Hi Mohamad,

In our panel we can view, there is no more information about it.

Have you tried to login your account in a clean machine and whether it get the same result?

Could you please contact your sales and sent your account login name and password, so your sales can try to reproduce it first?

I think if they can reproduce it, our developer can look into this. Because we hadn’t met this problem before.

Regards,

Ethan