MapSuiteFormsEdition.iOS supports loading custom font.
Loading custom font on MapSuiteFormsEdition.iOS, please following the steps as below:
- Add the font to the Resources folder in your project.
- Right click on the added Font and select the ‘Properties’ menu option. You need to change the build property ‘Copy to output directory’ to ‘Always copy.’
- Add following entry to Info.plist :
- Please refer to the following code for load font:
GeoFont geoFont = new GeoFont(@"Wingdings", 30);
1. Because system reason, on IOS device, the “fontName” parameter of GeoFont is only font name but without the “.ttf” extension, and the “fontName” parameter of GeoFont is font file path with extension on Android device.
2. IOS will load these fonts at startup, so it pays to use custom fonts sparingly, and it can slow the startup time of your App.