ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

GeoTIFF Jumping Jack 2

Hi Ethan,

attached a GeoTiff without TFW.
If you load this one you should get the issue…

Regards Hardy108 1.zip (2.6 MB)

Hi Hardy,

We still hadn’t reproduced it, I think that’s because we misunderstand the way you remove track overlay. We just tried to set it equal null or clear all features in it etc.

Here is the simple sample we created, could you please modify it and so we can know how to reproduce it?

GeoTiffTest.zip (2.6 MB)

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

i have updated all NuGet Packages.
Now it’s working correct.
Maybe there was a missmatch…

Regards
Hardy

Hi Hardy,

I am glad to hear that works.

Any question please let us know.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

I am having pretty much the same problem as Hardy. When will the fix be available in a production build?

Thanks!

Steve

Hi Steve,

We have a minor release 10.5.1 in 2019/04/09, and Hardy met the problem in 2019/02/12, so I think the release should contains the development changes.

If you also met the same problem could you please provide us more detail information?

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

I put together a sample project using the latest stable build of MapSuite for Winforms. The GeoTiff is not aligned with the shapefile features after panning or zooming the map. It is not consistent behavior, but if you open the sample project and just pan the map to the left and then back and forth for awhile you will see the issue. After the problem occurs it usually fixed itself the next time you pan. Here are some screen captures.

Screenshot One
Screenshot Two

Here is the GeoTiff file used in the attached sample project.

Thanks!

GeoTiffProblems.zip (98.1 KB)

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your files, for some reason we cannot download from Google now, so we only get the GeoTiffProblems.zip.

Our developer will look into it.

Any update I will let you know.

Regards,

Ethan

Ethan,

Try this dropbox link to get the files.

Cheers!

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your files, here is a update, our developer is still look into your problem.

It looks the development environment met some problems so the research works is a little slow.

Any news I will let you know.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Steve,

We should had fixed it, please upgrade your package to https://www.nuget.org/packages/ThinkGeo.MapSuite/11.0.0-beta101 and see whether it works.

It still be related with reprojection.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

just tested but getting Licence Error…
What to do?

Regards
Hardy

Hi Hardy,

Today I test this package again and it looks works well.

Could you please let us know what’s the detail version of your packages and upload a screen shot about the license error?

A sample which can reproduce it should be helpful.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,
attached you’ll find a screen showing all details.
What I have done: For a few days I have deinstalled the ProductCenter V9…
Could that raise the error?

Regards
Hardy

some more information: The licence error only is fired when debugging the application.
Starting the *.exe whitout debugger the error will not be shown…

Hi Hardy,

V9 won’t effect V10 because we upgrade to file license in V10.

I hadn’t watched what’s the product center version from your screen shot, between V10.0. and V10.2 we had a big change for product center, so if your product center is just 10.0, please deactivate the license in it, then upgrade your product center to higher than 10.2, and then activate the product again.

Any update please let us know.

Regards,

Ethan

working!

Regards
Hardy

Ethan,

Looks like you guys fixed the problem. Thank-you. However we can’t deploy to clients with beta version. Do you know when this fix will be available in a production build?

Thanks!

Steve

Hi Steven,

We just release a new package today, it should include this change, you can try it and let us know whether it works.

Regards,

Ethan