ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

How to change Line style for InMemoryMarkerOverlay using Javascript

Hi Thinkgeo,

How to change Line style for InMemoryMarkerOverlay using Javascript?

I want to attach a  handler (client side) for Overlay switcher and then in that handler change the line style for a dynamic layer

Regards,

Anil

Hi, Anil
As far as I know, we don’t provide the line style for InMemoryMarkerOverlay. I can’t figure out what’s your meaning.
Can you clarify it more clearly? So that we can provide better suggestion for you.
Thanks,
Khalil

Hi Khalil, 

My typo mistake, I  have InMemoryFeatureLayer that uses custom line style to display yellow color. On base layer change I want to change the line style o blue color. Is there a way to do that in JavaScript so that I don’t have to do post back. 

Regards, 
 Anil

Anil,
Thanks for your information.
As for your requirements, there are two methods to implement it. One is to do a postback but that will spend so much time on some other things. Another one is to use callback method. I suggest you the later one.
First of all, we raise a callback method on the client side to change one overlay on the server side. After the callback finished, the callback method automatically raises a method when it successes.
If you have problems to achieve it, please let us know.
Thanks,
Khalil

Hi Khalil, 

Can you please provide a quick sample? Thankx 

Regards, 
 Anil

Hi, Anil
Here is the sample for you. Please refer to the attached file. We made it based on the “DisplayASimpleMap” installed sample.
Thanks,
Khalil

DynamicChangeLayerStyle.zip (2.42 KB)

Thanks Khalil

Anil, any additional problems please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Khalil