ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

How to download the v9.0.0.90 build of Map Suite Web Edition

Hi,

I’ve upgraded our project from 6.0 to 9.0. I’ve downloaded daily build from ThinkGeo product center and checked in the project files with 9.0.0.90 reference from ProgramFiles.

C:\Program Files\ThinkGeo\Map Suite 9.0\Map Suite Web\Daily Full Production 9.0.0.90\Managed Assemblies - Strong Named

Now my colleagues would like to use the latest version. But currant build is 9.0.0.129.

how to get the specific version of thinkGeo’s build?

Thanks,

-Ashwath

Hi Ashwath, 

If you want to get specified version, please let us know. 

As below is the link for download 9.0.0.90 web edition, it will be valid for one week. 

ap.thinkgeo.com:5001/fbsharing/xC7bvwPv 

Regards, 

Don

I’ve downloaded it. Thank you, Don.

We are rendering 6 layers and all were working fine in 6.0. After upgrade we feel 9.0 takes longer time to render the layers then before. is there anything (config/settings) we have to take look in general? Please advise.

Also, There is a layer its not showing in the map now and unfortunately there is no error as well. I’m searching here and there like headless chicken. Is there anyway we can enable logs/errors? 

Thanks,

-Ashwath

Hi Ashwath, 

The API from 6.0 to 9.0 have some changes, I think you should want to double check your render logic to see whether each layer works well. 

if the layer not showing but without error, I think maybe that’s not caused by inner exception, could you please let us know what’s the type of this layer? Could it be opened correct by our GisEditor? 

Regards, 

Don