ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Issue with NuGet Package Update

Hello,
Today I did an update to Mapsuite packages for my solution as suggested by Package Manager and my Form designer has broken.
There were 6 Packages to be updated. Is this common scenario? Should I disable / refrain from updating?
Please advise.
See attached screenshots…

Hi Avinash,

You should want to uncheck the “include prerelease” button, because the prerelease version mainly for fix some bugs.

And if you still met the same problem, please upload a sample so we can reproduce that and see where is the problem.

Regards,

Ethan

Ethen,
I don’t know how to recreate it. I checked all my test apps after seeing this issue on one of test apps and all of them are ether working or broken.
Now I’ve disabled “include prerelease” as you have suggested. I’ll try to restore everything back.

Attached my Package config (content passed to xml).
packageconfig.xml (6.6 KB)
Please suggest

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for your xml, it looks all of your package is upgraded to the release version, and I hadn’t found problem from it.

Sorry I don’t understand why you cannot reproduce it, if you found any sample cannot open design window, you can just delete the packages & bin & obj folders, then upload the sample so we can try whether we get the same problem. If your code is private, you can delete your logic and only leave the map, test again to make sure the design window cannot be opened and upload that. And I suggest you choose our barbone but not the standard, you can add the other packages when you are using related functions.

Regards,

Ethan