ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

License Problem

Hello,

We just purchased your DesktopEdition subscription. I went to “My Product Daily Builds” and downloaded:

DesktopEditionFull9.0.505.0DllPackage.zip

Now when I run my program I get this unlicensed view:

How do I resolve this? Needs to be running by Monday night.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

It seems that the Desktop Edition doesn’t be activated on your computer, please active it first in Product Center.

1. Download Product Center: http://download.thinkgeo.com/ThinkGeoProductCenter.msi
  2. Log in your account which purchased DesktopEdition subscription.
  3. Select “Map Suite Desktop Edition” on left side and then click “Activate License” on the right side. The result should be like below if you activate successfully.

Thanks,
Peter

Thanks Peter,

I think we’re getting there. I still get ThinkGeo WorldMapKit Evaluation watermarks when using:

this.winformsMap_Form.MapUnit = GeographyUnit.DecimalDegree;
        this.winformsMap_Form.BackgroundOverlay.BackgroundBrush = new GeoSolidBrush(GeoColor.GeographicColors.ShallowOcean);

this.OnlineOverlay = new ThinkGeo.MapSuite.DesktopEdition.WorldMapKitWmsDesktopOverlay();
        this.OnlineOverlay.MapType = WorldMapKitMapType.AerialWithLabels;
        winformsMap_Form.Overlays.Add(this.OnlineOverlay);

it shows up like:

How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

The WorldMapKit is our another product which used in WorldMapKitWmsDesktopOverlay. More information about it please view http://thinkgeo.com/servers/world-map-kit-online/

Thanks,
Peter

Ok, so what product to I buy? What comes with what package is not apparent.

Here are SKUs in your online store…can you please explain what is the one we need to buy to get the code above to work without watermarks?

MKOLIC
WMKSUB
MKSDEV
IMGSUB
IMGDEV

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your time this morning. Per our discussion the MKOLIC would the best and easiest option. Please refer to the more detailed email I sent to you.

Thanks,

Moritz