ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Map Suite Deployment Issue

I am having a problem with my WPF map application. It runs OK in Visual Studio, but when I try to deploy and run it with a Visual Studio Setup application, it throws the following exception:

System.TypeInitializationException
HResult=0x80131534
Message=The type initializer for ‘fSQ=.8EU=’ threw an exception.
Source=ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Wpf
StackTrace:
at ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Wpf.Tile.DrawException(GeoCanvas geoCanvas, Exception exception)
at ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Wpf.Tile.Draw(GeoCanvas geoCanvas)
at ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Wpf.Tile.hFY=(Object status)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Inner Exception 1:
Exception: This function relies on MapSuiteDependency-UnmanagedProj4Projection.nupkg. Please install this package first. Or this function is not support on Windows

I have narrowed the issue down to a section of code that sets the projection for the GeoTiffRasterLayer.
I have verified that the UnmanagedProject4Projection.dll version 10.2.1 is in the deploy folder.

var projection = new Proj4Projection(Proj4Projection.ConvertPrjToProj4(prj),
Proj4Projection.GetWgs84ParametersString());

Thanks,

Issue has been self resolved.