ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

MapSuite 10.0 CadFeatureLayer - FileNotFoundException

Hi,

I’m testing the 10.0 version and is having problems getting the CadFeatureLayer to work. When I add the CadFeatureLayer to WpfMap.Overlays.LayerOverlay I get a FileNotFoundException with the following message:

“Could not load file or assembly ‘ThinkGeo.MapSuite, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.”:“ThinkGeo.MapSuite, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null”

The same code worked fine using MapSuite 9.0.

I know that Cad requires the TeighaCad support dll’s but they are available in the output folder inder the “Windows-X64/TeighaCad” sub folder.

What am I missing here? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Jimmi

Hi Jimmi,

Please download our latest version: https://www.nuget.org/packages/MapSuiteDependency-TeighaCad/11.0.0-beta002

That had been fixed.

Regards,

Don

Hi Don,

I tried but that did not solve the problem. Same error.

When I compare the files in “MapSuiteDependency-TeighaCad.11.0.0-beta002” with “MapSuiteDependency-TeighaCad.10.0.0” they look identical. Both the file timestamps and size are identical. Are you sure added an updated version to NuGet?

/Jimmi

Hi Jimmi,

We upgrade another package also, please update this package:

Please let me know whether that works for you.

Regards,

Don

I upgraded that package also and I’m now getting a TargetInvocationException with the following message:

“Could not load file or assembly ‘TD_SwigCoreMgd, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8e28356228e490a2’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.”:“TD_SwigCoreMgd, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8e28356228e490a2”

Are there more packages that needs to be updated?

br
Jimmi

Hi Jimmi,

Thanks for your report, this is one bug on TeighaCad, we have fixed that on latest version. and we have uploaded the “MapSuiteDependency-TeighaCad.11.0.0-beta003”, please update this package and try again.

Please let us know if you meet any issue.

Thanks
Mark

I think that the link you provided is wrong. But I found beta 3 of TeighaCad here:

I’ll update that and test again.

/Jimmi

Cad files works now. Thanks,

When do you plan to move this out of beta so we can start using MapSuite 10 in out product?

/Jimmi

Hi Jimmi,

It is great that it works fine.
We will move this change to release version in next minor release in 1-2 months.

Thanks
Mark