ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

MapSuiteDependency-MicrosoftVisualCRunTime100.10.5.0 contains two incorrect files

Hi,

Recently we began having strange issues on user machines immediately after our application was installed that seemed to have nothing to do with our application. We discovered that our install package was putting two 32-bit files in the System32 folder on 64 bit machines. When I built our installer I got these files from the Nuget folder under the solution folder:

\packages\MapSuiteDependency-MicrosoftVisualCRunTime100.10.5.0\MoveToWindowsDirectory\System32

All of the files in this folder should be 64-bit, but two of them are 32-bit:
mscvp110.dll
msvcr110.dll

Just letting you know so you can make the correction.

Thanks!

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks to point that, please download MapSuiteDependency-MicrosoftVisualCRunTime100.10.5.1 package, we had updated the two dlls.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

When I try to install the latest package I receive the following message:

Could not install package ‘MapSuiteDependency-MicrosoftVisualCRunTime100 10.5.1’. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets ‘.NETFramework,Version=v4.5’, but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

Did I do something incorrectly?

Thanks!

Steve

Hi Steve,

I just created a winform project based on .net 4.5, then install this package, it hadn’t met the same problem.

My VisualStudio is 2017 and the Nuget connect to V3 api.

I search it but hadn’t found more information, one of the topic talk about that’s maybe related with some earlier NuGet. I think you can try to build a new project to make sure whether it can be reproduced and let us know what’s the environment so we can test it also.

Regards,

Ethan

Thanks Ethan,

It’s OK I can just download the package fro Nuget and copy it where it needs to go.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your update. Yes you can directly download the package from Nuget.org and add reference in your project.

Regards,

Ethan