ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Missing Map Data (Hudson River NY)

There is a missing piece of map.  We found there is a huge portion of the Hudson river in NY missing using the WorldMapKit database. Not sure what the procedure is to report such an issue.  This is major since will will have a lot of customers using our software in that area.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reporting this issue and it is absolutely an issue. 

Just want you know, recently we did an data set upgrade including performance enhancements and a lot of issues fix some like yours. I got the news and looks like the new data set will be released soon. Btw, you can see this missing area is made up in the latest data set, please check it on our online map: maps.thinkgeo.com

Thanks,

Troy

Hi guys.  I haven’t been on in a while as I’ve been working on other projects.  I am now back to working on our mapping software.  My boss Mike who owns our subscription asked me to find out if there was an updated version of the SQLite Database since we first signed up with these corrections in them and how we go about getting that data.  I know we download the updated assemblies through the Product Center but I don’t see any links to updated data. 

Also, how do we get alerted when there is new GeoCoding and WorldMapKit databases?

Hi Dave, 

I forwarded your issue to our sales and they should give you more details in email. Please let us know if any questions. 

Thanks, 

Troy