ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

My iOS App will not run on my iPhone but works fine in the simulator

HI,
I don’t know why I can’t run my app on my iPhone. When i start the application I get following error:

/Users/mike/Projects/TestMobileSuit/TestMobileSuit/MTOUCH: Error MT2101: Can’t resolve the reference ‘System.Void ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.TileCache::SaveTiles(ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Drawing.GeoImage,ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Shapes.RectangleShape)’, referenced from the method ‘ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Drawing.GeoImage ThinkGeo.MapSuite.iOS.WorldMapKitLayer::FetchImageInThread(ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Drawing.GeoCanvas,System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1<ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.TileMatrixCell>,ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Shapes.RectangleShape)’ in ‘ThinkGeo.MapSuite, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0828af5241fb4207’. (MT2101) (TestMobileSuit)

I hope somebody knows what the problem is.

Thank you

Hi Michael,

We should had fixed that, you can get the updated package here https://www.nuget.org/packages/ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.WorldMapKit/11.0.0-beta008

This package will be updated in one or two days.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

I installed this version but the error remains

Regards,

Michael

I think I know what the problem could be.
I use the 11.0.0 beta 10 of the ThinkGeo.Mapsuite package but from all the other thinkheo packages i use the latest non beta versions.

Hi Michael,

The version 008 hadn’t get updated, you can only download the 007 version now, please wait our update.

Regards,

Don

1 Like