ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Please support custom extensions FeatureLayer?

I am using the latest version of silverlight edition

1. There is an error when I browse Google map

Sys. InvalidOperationException: ImageError error # 4001 in the control 'SilverlightMapConnector1: AG_E_NETWORK_ERROR

2. How to extend the featurelayer to load other types of map?

Hi guofeng, 

1. About AG_E_NETWORK_ERROR some other customers met same probelm, could you please view these topics and see whether their solution is helpful for your scenario? 

You can search that in forum or via Google, as below are two links: 
 thinkgeo.com/forums/MapSuite/tabid/143/aft/6758/Default.aspx 
 thinkgeo.com/forums/MapSuite/tabid/143/aft/6987/Default.aspx 

2. Could you please describe your question more detail? We have some different types featurelayer now, they works for different data type. 

Regards, 

Don

Hi Don, 
 1. You give a link I see, but can’t solve my problem. 
 Official silverlight  
 2. I Use the example in the Use of forward overlay Google, when I visit other states data has AG_E_NETWORK_ERROR pop-up error.Data such as Asia 
 3. Do you now provides access to Google, bing, the open street map, whether I can custom access map data. 
 Such as baidu map

Hi GuoFeng, 

1. Sorry that’s not the same reason with your problem. 

2. The AG_E_NETWORK_ERROR caused by many reasons, could you please let us know which sample you are using? And what’s your detail environment, sometimes network reason should cause it, we have to reproduce that first local. 

3. Do you know detail about BaiduMap? Does it provide public API? If it’s an open map provide just like GoogleMap, BingMap and OpenStreetMap, you can write your BaiduMapFeatureLayer for view it. 

Regards, 

Don

Hi Don,

1. I’m using silverlight edition GoogleMapsLayer inside.

Do you provide examples of procedures it is no use.You can look at it

2. BaiduMap public API, it is can you provide a extension featurelayer example.Let me under reference

Hi Don,

1. I’m using silverlight edition GoogleMapsLayer inside.

Do you provide examples of procedures it is no use.You can look at it

2. BaiduMap public API, it is can you provide a extension featurelayer example.Let me under reference

Hi GuoFeng,  

1. Our silverlight edition samples works well here, if it didn’t works in your environment, could you please reinstall it and have a test in some other machine? 

2. Sorry we don’t have a complete sample about how to build your custom extension for new map provider, that work is related with professional service. What you need to do is inherit our “Layer” class, override “DrawCore” function and sent requestion to your map provider in it, then draw tile on canvas. Wish that’s hlepful. 

Regards, 

Don