ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Possible Short Routes

Is it possible to create 3 consecutive possible short routes? How could this be done.?

Hi Joseph, 

Sorry I think I cannot understand what’s the scenario.  

Could you please provide more detail information about this requirement? 

Regards, 

Don

This is the scenario: I am trying to route from one place to another, I saw the Samples in the Map suite Routing edition how to route the shortest path but what I want is to route the 1st shortest, 2nd shortest and 3rd shortest path possible from that one place to that another place. Is it possible? Thank You for the response!

Hi Joseph,  

Thanks for you detail information. 

I communication with our routing developer, they think we cannot get that feature. Sorry I am not very understand how routing works, but I think that’s related with our routing implement logic. 

Regards, 

Don

Ok, but when I try creating .rtg file error occur such "object reference not set to an instance of the object". Can you help me about this?

Hi Joseph, 

I haven’t your shape file data, so I can’t reproduce this issue. I just use our “Austinstreets.shp” to test it, the “rtg” file can be generated correctly as following statements: 

ShapeFileFeatureSource featureSource = new ShapeFileFeatureSource(@"…\SampleData\Austinstreets.shp"); 
 RtgRoutingSource.GenerateRoutingData(@"…\SampleData\Austinstreets.rtg", featureSource); 

The latest version what I tested is 7.0.261.0, could you please tell me your version number? 

Regards, 

Don