ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Problem with world map kit extractor

Hi,

I have some problems with sample “world_map_kit_sdk_editionsample_osmworldmapkitextractor_cs_151113” in VS2013.

After downloading and compiling, VS goes to download updates from nuget and then this error appeared :

Error   1   This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Enable NuGet Package Restore to download them.  For more information, see <a href="go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=322105.">go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=322105.</a> The missing file is …\packages\System.Data.SQLite.Core.1.0.97.0\build\net40\System.Data.SQLite.Core.targets.  C:\Users\Bob\Desktop\New folder\OsmWorldMapKitExtractor\OsmWorldMapKitExtractor.csproj    130 5   OsmWorldMapKitExtractor

After many effort I hadn’t any success. Please tell me how can I run this sample without any problem.

Thanks

Hi Bob, 

It looks you hadn’t install sqlite environment. 

You can try to install that directly from NuGet, or you can download that from system.data.sqlite.org

That in fact contains two dlls SQLite.Interop.dll and System.Data.SQLite.dll, please notice it contains 32 bits and 64 bits versions, please choose correct version. 

Regards, 

Don