ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Road map for final RC?

Hi,

As I understand it, and as far as I can see in my evaluation installation, the beta release includes support for neither WMS nor Sql Server 2008. Unfortunately, these two features are essential building blocks for us.

Are they planned to be included when the final RC becomes available ?

When is the RC planned to be released ?

Cheers.

Lars, 

Both of the features have already been coded except all of the test cases were not complete so we did not ship it with the beta.  We will be working on getting them out very soon.  I am not sure about the RC data but we wanted to have the first main release timed with the May release of all of our other products.  In that way we can keep everything in sync. 

David

Thanks David,

This sounds very good indeed. Thanks for letting me know 

Cheers.

Hi Lars,  

You are welcome! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

I must ask, do I really have to pay the monthly subscription to beta test your software? 

The app has crashed on me and I submitted the info....so I have to pay to debug the editor?

Once it's stable and has SQL Editing, I'm happy to pay the subscription.

BTW, we have been a MapSuite Desktop and Routing customer for several years now.

-John

Iron Compass

Hi John,  

Thanks for your feedback and we do appreciate your continued interest with the Desktop and Routing Editions! 

If you could, you might make a quick call to your sales representative. I am sure we could work something out during the beta period of the GIS Editor.