ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Sqlitebitmaptilecache with project trageting android 7+

I just loaded your solution, add the licence file, changed android target to 8.1 and minimum to 4.3 in android manifest, and use 8.1 as well in tab Application. I got the exact same error System.DllNotFoundException: SqliteForAndroid

Hi Judicael,

We did the testing based on android target to 8.1 and minimum to 4.3, it works fine, please refer below video.

Could you please confirm if you clean you packages when building the sample? I think this issue maybe caused you didn’t updated the latest package.

You can double check that in the bin folder before running the sample on Android Device.

If there is still any issue, please feel free to let know that, we will help you to figure out that.

Thanks
Mark

I can see we have the same configuration, but I keep having this error after removing bin/obj/packages :frowning:

I can’t test on a virtual device as I’m already working inside virtualbox, my test are done on a samsung s8.

Hi Judicael_ribault,

What’s the API level of your s8?

You can view that in your VS after connect your device to PC.

Regards,

Ethan

API 26

I send the sample to another dev who got the exact same error on his phone as well as on an emulator API 25

testmapsuitesqlandroid7v42.zip (636.5 KB)

Hi Judicael_ribault,

Thanks for your information, our developer will look into it.

Any update I will let you know.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Judicael_ribault,

Please update MapSuiteMobileForAndroid-BareBone package to 11.0.0-beta044 and it will solved.

The reason please refer this topic: https://developer.xamarin.com/releases/android/xamarin.android_7/xamarin.android_7.0/#mono-data-sqlite

Regards,

Ethan