ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

To write VertexAddedEvent in SnapToEditInteractiveOverlay

Hi,

How to get updated feature when new vertex added in feature using SnapToEditInteractiveOverlay?
I have tried to write VertexAdded event but its not giving updated feature. Its giving new vertex and affected feature. Please give sample to get updated feature vertices when vertex getting added or removed.

Thanks,
Goral

Hi Goral,

Please edit your post, it looks you make your text as code, so it’s not easy to read.

And you hadn’t put your question in corresponding sub-forum, we don’t know which product you are using.

Could you please attach your simple sample here, so we can know how you had implemented here and help you find the problem, from your description your scenario is not clearly.

Regards,

Don

Hi,

I have edited original post. Hope it will be clear now.

Hi Goral,

I still hadn’t found the SnapToEditInteractiveOverlay class you mentioned.

I think if you want to get more help on this problem we need your sample, based on that we can directly start works for the issue and reduce the communication time.

And if that’s a new requirement, I think you should want to get support from our ticket system or professional service, because in forum we focus on solve more basic problems and simple bugs.

Regards,

Don

Hi,

Here with this I have attached class file. In that click on edit button to edit line feature. On adding vertex I want updated feature.
frmSnapfeaturelayer.Designer.cs (4.3 KB)frmSnapfeaturelayer.cs (7.8 KB)

Hope this class file make clear scenario.

Thanks,
Goral

Hi,

Any updates?

Thanks,
Goral

Hi Goral,

Attached is the sample, please check it out. There is a sample “HowDoISamples” on our wiki, I guess it can help you.

http://wiki.thinkgeo.com/wiki/map_suite_desktop_edition_all_samples#map_suite_desktop_edition_how_do_i_samples. After you run the sample and then please expand the “Editing Feature Layers” and click “Track and edit shapes” item, it allows us to edit and track the shapes you want, like below.

frmSnapfeaturelayer.zip (12.8 KB)

Thanks,
Peter

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I have gone through all these samples and tried to build the application. I want example of how to write vertexadded event and get updated feature with added vertex.

Thanks,
Goral

Hi Goral,

The problem is you still hadn’t paste the code of SnapToLayerEditInteractiveOverlay.

If you implement the vertexadded event, you can get the feature directly from the event args.

private void VertexAdded(object sender, VertexAddedEditInteractiveOverlayEventArgs e)
{
e.AffectedVertexFeature; // This is what you want
}

Regards,

Don