ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

TrackInteractiveOverlay with TrackMode Orthogonal/Rectangular

Hi,

when using the TrackInteractiveOverlay there are some Trackmodes for Drawing a Shape like Polygon, Line, Ellipse…
Is the are way to draw orthogonal (any Linesegment/Edge will be drawn rectangular)?

Regards Hardy

Hi Hardy,

We don’t have existing function to draw orthogonal.

And in fact I am not very clearly about how to draw orthogonal. Do you means when you draw the first segement and then you can only draw the seconds parts follow the 90 degree right angle, and the 3rd part will also keep 90 degree with the 2nd part?

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,
correct. When drawing Trackmode should observ the mouse and draw the Segment following the Mouse Position

Regards
Hardy

Hi Hardy,

Thanks for your image, that make sense for your requirement.

I double check our API, it looks we don’t have workaround to implement that by our currently API.

If you want to implement that, you should want to write your customTrackInteractiveOverlay, override the functions: MouseMoveCore, MouseUpCore and MouseDownCore etc.

Because for post support it’s complex and we don’t have existing sample for it, I think maybe you can refer our TrackOverlay sample here: https://github.com/ThinkGeo?utf8=✓&q=track&type=&language=

Wish that’s helpful.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

I thought about implementing my own TrackInteractiveOverlay. But my hope was to get a Piece of Code…
I’m using Version 9 at the Moment. So I will start coding.

Regards
Hardy

Hi Hardy,

Our code for TrackInteractiveOverlay is complex, our developer need some time to simplify related code. Please wait our update.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Hardy,

I build a simple sample to show how to start it.

8861.zip (102.5 KB)

And here I found a older topic which contains more detail code maybe helpful.

Regards,

Ethan

Ethan,
thank you for Support!

Best Regards
Hardy

Hi Hardy,

If you met any detail question please let us know, we can give you some assistant about the code.

Regards,

Ethan