ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Uninstall Deployment Server License

Hi

We bought the Map suite WebAPI edition license together with a server license. I opened the ThinkGeo Product Centre app on my local PC and clicked on Install Deployment Server.

I expected a wizard where the app would ask the details of the server where I needed to deploy the server license. Instead it deployed it on my local PC. After the license was installed a button showed up on Product Centre “Uninstall Deployment Server”.

I clicked on the button but only receive a an error with message:
The Serial Number you entered could not be activated. Please contact ThinkGeo to resolve this issue. Error Message. You have exceeded the allowable number of activations.
(See attached error message)

It seems the “Uninstall Deployment Server” button tries to install the license again.

I have copied the Product Centre.exe file to the production server and tried installing the Deployment Server but get an error message because the license is installed on my local PC.

How do uninstall the server license from my local PC. I need to install it on the production server.

Thanks

Hi Hannes,

We did some testing for the Uninstall license, it works fine. I guess maybe there are some special situation that you cannot uninstall your deployment server license.

To work around your issue, you can send mail to our sales, ask them to help to uninstall your server license. and then you can install it on your product server.

If there is any more issue, please let me know that.
Thanks
Mark