ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

V10 - WmsRasterLayer - MissingManifestResource Exception

MapSuite Team,

I’m seeing the exception below.

I’ve created an application with WpfDesktopEdition and attempting to implement the display of a raster from ThinkGeo. My code is based off the ThinkGeo sample application – DisplayWmsRasterLayerSample-ForWinForms-master, which is WinForms.

I’ve compared my application to the ThinkGeo sample and the only differences are mine is WPF and V10.1.

The exception occurs sometime after a Map Refresh is invoked.

Suggestions or hints you might offer?

Thanks,
Dennis

An unhandled exception of type ‘System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException’ occurred in ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Wpf.dll

Additional information: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.
Make sure “cCU=.WmsRasterLayerExceptionDescription.resources” was correctly embedded or linked into assembly
“ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.Wms” at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully
signed.

Hi Dennis,

Sorry we cannot know what’s the reason of it, it looks like you missed some source and that’s maybe because your package hadn’t get installed completely.

Please upload your simple sample, so we can reproduce that and see what’s the problem.

Regards,

Ethan

Ethan,

I upgraded from MapSuite V10.01 to V10.02 and this problem no longer exists and the expected WMS Layer is displayed.

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for let us know it.

Regards,

Ethan