ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

VertexControlPoints not displaying

We use our own version of EditInteractiveOverlay called SnapEditInteractiveOverlay. Recently vertex control points have stopped displaying (apart from one). The normal behaviours, such as double clicking on a point to delete it works but no control point is displayed. Any thoughts on why this might be happening?

This is how an feature in edit mode looks:

Regards,
Jonathan

P.S. I did try overriding CalculateVertexControlPointsCore(Feature) as a test and the expected number of points is being returned.

Hi again,

I was wondering if this was a problem we introduced or not, so I tried one of the examples in GitHub (see image) and the behaviour of the sample is as per our code and not as pictured in the wiki. This makes me think that either a bug has sneaked into the Think GEO code or the way things are setup has changed since that sample was created?

Regards,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks to let us know that, we had reproduced it, our developer will look into it.

Any update I will let you know.

Regards,

Ethan

Ethan,
Thanks, look forward to the update.
Regards,
Jonathan

Hi again Ethan,

Any update on when the fix will be available?

Regards,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

We have found the problem, it’s caused by the other fix for another issue. We are trying to find a best solution for it, I think today we can update a new version contains the fix.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Jonathan,

Please get this package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/ThinkGeo.MapSuite/11.0.0-beta049

It will be refreshed in one days.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi, for some reason I’ve not been getting notifications of new messages on this topic so missed your reply. I’ve had a quick try and looking much better - thanks.for the updated code.

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I am glad to hear that’s helpful.

Regards,

Ethan