Right now let us make the issue more clear, please check the comments what you mentioned below:
01-11-2011 10:48 AM Quote Reply Alert
This problem exists *only* in reverse geocoding (e.g. entering coordinates as a search string in the UsaGeocoder.Match mehod). Normal geocoding works fine.
FYI, if I use my COM object via a VBScript in my Delphi application (by using the MS Script Control object) then it works fine. That's the only workaround I have found so far.
You said you have found out the workaround through the VBScript in your Delphi application, so I think that is the right way for you, I guessed maybe the problem is from the Rtreet queries, if that's true, we have no ideas on that because of the Rtree queries are the core arithmetic for reverse geocoding. Also I attached the sample for testing the rtreet queries to you, because the limition of the attachment I just attached the sample application, not include the dlls, so please reference the MapSuiteCore.dll by yourself, the version what I tested is 220.127.116.11.
If you have still have any questions please let us know,
Post8554.zip (9.92 KB)