ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

WHERE clause null after serialization

Hi,

I’m using SqliteFeatureLayers with WHERE clauses set. This works great in an active session, but after I serialize the layers and then subsequently load them, I notice that the WHERE clause is null. As such, there’s a huge negative impact on performance as each layer loads all the data from the table. I’ve reviewed the serialized output and don’t see the WHERE clause, so I am assuming it’s an omission in the GeoSerializer class.

I’m using version 9.0.0.484.

Thanks,
Damian

Hi Damian,

Thanks for the feedback. This issue has been fixed, please get the version version 9.0.632.0 and 9.0.0.632 or later to have a try again.

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
Peter

Hi Peter,

I think there is something wrong with my customer portal. It still shows 9.0.0.541 as the most current Daily Build.

Can you please check on this?

Thanks,
Damian

Hi Damian,

It should be available now. Please try it again.

Thanks,
Peter

Hi Peter,

I do see some updates now, but there’s still a bit of uncertainty here for me and I’m hoping you could clarify.

It is my understanding that the version number in the third digit represents a development build that contains new functionality and bug fixes and that if the version number was in the fourth digit that is a production build that contains bug fixes only. I would rather have the later in almost all cases.

That being said, I downloaded the latest production build I saw which was 9.0.0.633 and found this bug is fixed, but the previous bug fix from my WMS post is not included. So, I went to get the development build 9.0.632.0 and found the following error when initializing a new instance of the WinformsMap control.

Method not found: ‘ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Core.GeoColor ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Core.GeoColor.FromArgb(Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32)’.

Can I get a production version with both bugs fixed?

Thanks,
Damian

Sorry Peter, but I found a rogue reference to an older version which was causing the Method not found error.

That being said, can you please check on why the 9.0.0.633 version does not have the fix for the WMS layer?

Thanks,
Damian

Hi Damian,

First, I’m sorry to say I don’t know what issue for the WMS layer you mentioned here. Could you please tell me the details?

Secondly, the issue you mentioned.

It seems that your PC has installed the Unmanaged Dependencies in production version. If the development version used in your application, please use the Unmanaged Dependicies in development version. You can download it from Map Suite Unmanaged Dependencies.

Thanks,
Peter