ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

WMS Server Image Caching

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your update.

Any question please let us know.

Regards,

Ethan

hi Ethan,

I’ve just upgraded to ThinkGeo.MapSuite.WmsServer V11.0.0-beta002 and this issue has resurfaced.

You’ll see in this discussion thread that MapSuite repaired this issue in WmsServerEdition V9.0.0.1103.

You’ll recall the original issue was that after the timeout period (5 minutes) the issue was present. With WmsServer the issue occurs all the time (inside and outside the 5 minute timeout window).

Please let me know what you find.

Regards,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Last time we modify that is not in the WmsServerEdition package, it’s modified in the ThinkGeo.MapSuite package.

So please make sure your package version is higher than ThinkGeo.MapSuite 11.0.0-beta069.

For make sure that, I double check the lastest code of development and release version, both of them contains the fixed logic.

Regards,

Ethan

hi Ethan,

My applications are using the following:
V11.0.0-beta107 ThinkGeo.MapSuite
V11.0.0-beta002 ThinkGeo.MapSuite.WmsServer

My post from yesterday->

You’ll recall the original issue was that after the timeout period (5 minutes) the issue was present. With WmsServer the issue occurs all the time (inside and outside the 5 minute timeout window).

Please check the MapSuite code again because the symptoms this time seem to be different.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Yes it’s a bug in MapSuite 10, in our PCL structure, it don’t return the UTC time but the cache logic used UTC time, so the cache tile expiration function don’t works correct.

Our developer had fixed that, please get https://www.nuget.org/packages/ThinkGeo.MapSuite/11.0.0-beta108 when it’s available and let us know whether it works for you.

Regards,

Ethan

hi Ethan,

V11.0.0-beta108 is not yet available on NuGet. Once there I’ll download and install.

Thanks very much,
Dennis

hi Ethan,

I’ve upgraded to ThinkGeo.MapSuite.dll V11.0.0-beta108 and now the caching expiration is working properly.

Thanks for the addressing the issue.

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I am glad to hear that works.

Regards,

Ethan