ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

WPF Edition

Are there any samples in the works for WPFDesktopEdition?  If so is there a link for those available?

Hi Jake,

Please see this post for detail. 

gis.thinkgeo.com/Support/Dis...aspx#18470

Just let me know if you have any queries. Thanks,

Howard

Howard, I need help.  I am not getting any map image when attempting to load data from the world map kit.   All I get is a white screeh.  This is what i am doing.

wpfMap1.MapUnit = GeographyUnit.DecimalDegree; WorldMapKitRenderLayer worldMapKitRenderLayer = new WorldMapKitRenderLayer(@"c:\gis\WMK"); LayerOverlay worldMapKitRenderLayerOverlay = new LayerOverlay(); worldMapKitRenderLayerOverlay.Layers.Add(worldMapKitRenderLayer); worldMapKitRenderLayerOverlay.TileCache = new FileBitmapTileCache("c:\\temp2\\newcache", "cache1") { TileAccessMode = TileAccessMode.ReadAdd }; wpfMap1.Overlays.Add(worldMapKitRenderLayerOverlay); wpfMap1.CurrentExtent = WorldMapKitRenderLayer.DefaultExtent; wpfMap1.Refresh();

What is the missing ingredient?

TIA.

Ok, i got it after commenting out line that sets TileCache.  Will investigate TileCache and get back with questions.

Hi Klaus, 

Sure, I think some properties in the cache object is used before. You can debug the cache directory and delete it in case that we don’t use the old cache files anymore. 

Hope it makes sense. 

Thanks, 
 Howard