ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

WPF Licensing Issue - Activated product

Hello All,

I’ve recently come back to using ThinkGeo WPF (9.0) for development and am having a bit of an issue from the get go.
My subscription had expired a little over a year ago. I’ve contacted ThinkGeo who provided me with a perpetual license file so that I could continue development, which I’ve imported using the MapSuiteRegistrationBuilder.

The product center shows that I have the WPF Desktop suite activated, but when I try to run any application using the WPF controls, I receive the following error.

“The Map Suite Wpf evaluation edition has not been installed on the machine, please go to Map Suite Product Center to start evaluation or activate it.”

I’ve tried reinstalling the product center, hoping that might clear the activation locally so that I could install the evaluation license first then activate it, however this was unsuccessful. I’ve also tried deactivating the license through the product center, however it tell me that I am not logged in with the same account that activated the product.

I’m kind of stuck at this point. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Aaron,

Thanks for the post, we will give you a call to help get this figured out.

Thanks!