ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Nearmap.com support

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for let us know your status, our developer still hadn’t get the key from nearmap.

If we got that we will did some further test based on sample.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi Dennis,

We still hadn’t get the key from NearMap, we don’t know the reason, but it looks we cannot do further research for this problem.

Does your problem get any update?

Regards,

Ethan

hi Ethan,

I actually did solve my issue. I had the BoundingBox defined incorrectly.

What I’ve done is to totally rely on the BoundingBox that is returned in the Capabilities from the WMS Provider. I’m not following the paradigm in the ThinkGeo example of hard-coding BoundingBox as it is too prone to errors and too difficult to maintain.

In order to use the BoundingBox from Capabilities I have designed my application such that the Capabilities are requested and layers loaded prior to the WMS Server PlugIn being loaded. This allows for all data to be verified and loaded before any attempted use. My design also negates the need to hard-code layer names. Everything is contained in configuration.

As far as the nearmap ApiKey is concerned they will not give you a key as their service has to be purchased. I have arranged with nearmap that if I need your assistance again in the future where you will need an ApiKey you will be provided with one for the time it takes to offer assistance.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks to let us know that.

Any question please feel free to let us know.

Regards

Ethan