ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Print Custom Overlays to PDF

Hi M_Saeed_Chamman,

Thanks for your information, we hadn’t found the reason of that, our developer will look into it, any update I will let you know.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi M_Saeed_Chamman,

It should caused by our update for GoogleMapsLayer, because we remove the multiply tile mode from it, and Google update the tile size based on different user level.

Please try this package when it can be downloaded: https://www.nuget.org/packages/ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.GoogleMaps/11.0.0-beta011

Any issue please feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi,

I have tried the latest beta version available for download and i have attached the result. It is still have difference in boundaries but better than before. Please consider it.MapSuitePDFMap_636788318768200002.pdf (2.1 MB)

Hi M_Saeed_Chamman,

Thanks for your update. But in our test sample it cover well. So I think maybe some other points we missed.

Could you please upload a simple sample with your test data? We have your code but I think a project which can reproduce it maybe contains the missing points.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi,

Please find the link below to download the test project

One more thing just by chance i had changed the resolution of my screen and then the map print looked different in print and on my default screen settings it looked same as told you already.

regards,

Hi,

It looks your data is 224mb, it’s so slow to download from DropBox here, and I failed many times when tried to download it.

If possible could you please move the data to GoogleDrive? Which should get faster.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. Please find below the google drive link.

Hi,

I had downloaded it and reproduced it.

We will look into your sample and try to find the solution.

Any update I will let you know.

Regards,

Ethan

Hi M_Saeed_Chamman,

We had fixed the issue. Please update ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Layers.GoogleMaps package version to 11.0.0-beta012.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Ethan