ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Error Ecw

UPDATE: Hi Don, I have replaced all the DLLs in the folder C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Map Suite 7.0\GeoRasterX86, when the WPF app trying to load ECW images it crashes straightway, I can’t even see the images on the map. With the previous ECW version 7.0, I can see the images on the map, but it crashes when I close the Map window.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Jay

Hi Jay,

If you want to test 8.0, please install 8.0 first, then replace the folders under C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Map Suite 8.0, both for GeoRasterX86 and GeoRasterX64.

And if you are testing 9.0, please install 9.0 fist, so the other dlls will match your test dll version.

The 3 versions can be installed at the same time

And please test the latest development version for 9.0.x.0 with the latest unmanaged dlls.
https://ap.thinkgeo.com:5001/sharing/Z9s2wmoMp1

BTW, it looks you hadn’t download the production version unmanged dlls for test, but it looks your other dll is the production version. So when you test, please make sure choose same version, for example, 9.0.0.X for both unmanaged dlls, MapSuiteCore.dll and WpfEdition.dll.

Please let me know your test result with latest development dlls, if you still can reproduce that, please upload your test data so our developer can research on it. If the data is private or big, please upload that via FTP, you can get the FTP account from your sales.

Regards,

Don