The pan sensitivity problem for Android harder than WPF, I am not sure whether we can find a good solution for it.
Do you think it is possible if you change the behavior like this:
- User enter the draw line mode by click a button
- User click on map, you add a flag on map (for example a marker) , and shows the start point
- User pan the map, click again, and you add flag again, shows 2nd point, at the same time, connect current point to previous point
- User pan and click again.
- User click button to release this process to add line shape
I am not sure whether this is helpful for your scenario.
If you still want to choose your solution, could you please provide us a sample and let us know how to reproduce it? Our developer can look into it and see whether we can provide any suggestion.