ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Marker's image click event

Hello,

I’m using Map Suite MVC Edition for my project. .I’m using Simple Marker Overlay. I have lots of markers and i’m showing them using images on the map. But some markers position is same but angles are different. Therefor when i want to show marker’s information in popup i see last added marker’s information. So how can i create click event or hover for the marker’s images at the same point? or is there any different solution for about that?

Thanks.

Hi Emre,

If the marker is too crowed in target zoomlevel, it can only fire the event of the top one.

Our suggestion is,

1. Try to use ClusterMarkerStyle, you can search more topics about that in our forum. Please notice, it still don’t support show information of multiply overlapping markers.

2. Just show suitable number marker for different zoomlevel, so make the marker looks don’t so crowed and you can easier to click on each one of them.

3. Try to write custom control, which can shows the information for all marker(feature) in the range of your click point. It’s not easy to implement.

Wish that’s helpful.

Regards,

Don

Hi Don,

Thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestions but i didnt find the solution. I think my problem seems like wont be solved this way. Because i’m using images for show the markers.Images size are same i just rotate them and images are overlaping. Therefor i can’t control each one at the same point. Now i’m trying to different solution. I’m drawing my marker’s images using css. But i couldn’t show my css shapes on the marker or feature. I could just show them on popups using content html. İf this possible, how can i show my css shape on marker or feature. If i can set the css shapes on markers, maybe i can control each of marker at the same point.

Thanks,

Emre

Hi Emre,

We have created a sample for you, it shows the description of all the markers near clicked coordinate, you should want to modify the logic to “find nearest features” to follow your requirement. You can find the “TODO” comment for that.

8622.zip (565.6 KB)

Wish that’s helpful.

Regards,

Don