Here is an issue I found while reading a TAB file with TabFeatureLayer. While I browse my features with a GIS software and I see that some values are NULL, the aFeature.ColumnValue["xxx"] returns "". Not sure if the same happes on ShapeFeatureLayer as well. I did some reading on .net Dictionary
Can I hope for a fix on this issue or a work around?
Please find attached a fragment of the tab file I was using. When I tried this in Quantum GIS it returned NULL for column CallSign. In MapInfo it returns BLANK. It might well be the Quantum GIS that got it wrong. However a check from you will not do any harm.
Thanks for your data, I have tested it with Global Mapper, and the Column CallSign and ETA returns Blank too, so looks like it’s the problem of Quantum GIS.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any more queries.