brendan
1
I'm testing the BuildIndex functionality of the ShapeFileFeatureLayer class.
I am able to build indexes for most of my shape files just fine... but two files are breaking with the following exception:
"The format of the well known binary is incorrect"
I am assuming that there have been some changes to the way the indexes are built and used as MapSuite 2.0 could build indexes for these shape files.
Any ideas?
Ben
2
Brendan,
Can you send that shape file to us? I almost know what the problem is but I need to make sure the change works well with your data.
You can send the letter to support@thinkgeo.com and ask to forward to Ben if you don’t want to post sensitive data here.
Ben.
brendan
3
Thanks Ben.
It’s sending now.
Ben
4
Brendan,
I have got your data and recreate the issue. We will work on that and release a new desktop with this issue resolved.
Ben.
brendan
5
Thanks Ben. Much appreciated.
Ben
6
It’s my pleasure, Brendan, I will let you know the latest status about this issue
Ben