I can't seem to get the mapping to work in C# 2010. Works fine in 2008. For example I was working through
gis.thinkgeo.com/Support/Dis...fault.aspx So I downloaded the example project, right clicked to use 2010, after conversion, I did a rebuild all. Now it has reference issues. FYI I can build the project from scratch in 2008 just fine.
Does anybody have a workaround to this, or am I missing something?
I am sorry to say that I could not open the link you provided in the beginning of the thread. I guess the problem is probably coming from the build Target framework. Take a try by right click on the projection and select the property to change the target framework if it is Client Profile.
At the moment we are not compatible with the Client Profile framework because we have a reference to Oracle. In the next few weeks we will change this and break the Oracle stuff into an extension assembly. The link to the discussion covering this is below for your reference.