Since map control does not implement track shape cancelling with Escape key like Desktop Edition 2.0, I implemented CustomTrackInteractiveOverlay (derived from the Wiki sample) to handle track shape cancellation and it is working great.
In my scenario I draw polygon and then place it right away into EditOverlay.EditShapeLayer.Internal features so it can be edited.
Everything works fine: I can add vertex, resize, rotate, and move.
When I try to delete a vertex from the polygon by mouse double-click, point does not go away.
I have sample application attached.
Any help would be helpful, may be I missed something...
If you want to implement the delete function I think you need to find out a correct solution for that, I think the double-click operation is not the best way to do that, the reason is that sometimes maybe the double-click place is not on the point and it is difficult to calculation, I think the right-click operation is better than double-click to delete a vertex for a polygon when drawing. Here is a complete sample for you below:
It shows you how to delete a vertex when drawing a polygon shape, it is easy to implement and also it used the customTrackInteractive Overlay as you.
In addition, if you really want to implement the delete ability by double-click, I think you can modify the code based on the sample what I provided to you above, you need to calcualte the double-click location and compare it to every vertex then determin to delete any one.