Ive been trying to import my shapefile into the ASP.net framework using Mapsuite ASP.net but a message comes up when debugging the program requesting for a .idx file. The .idx file is available in the same folder of that of the actual shapefile im trying to import
I tried using ShapeFileFeatureSource.BuildinIndexFile aswel as ShapeFileFeaturLayer.BuildIndexFile and .RequiredIndex set to false.
This removes the message of the .idx file missing but no shapefile is still displayed when i run the program
Below is my code
Thank you
@
@
using ThinkGeo.MapSuite.MvcEditionusing ThinkGeo.MapSuite.Core
Thanks for your data, but I only got your Building.shp file, I need Building.shx and Building.dbf file, with this three file, we can open a shape file. Could you please send the rest of them to me?
Thanks for your data, your shape file has no problem, and your code has no problem, the only reason is you set the wrong extent to the map, so that map shows not your shape at. Please try the extent below: