ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Cluster point style is showing the default and custom styles simultaneously

Using ios v13 beta 194 and core v13 beta231 I have a cluster point style set up like this

ps = new CustomPointStyle(pst, new GeoSolidBrush(BrushColor), new GeoPen(PenColor, sgd.PointStyleDescriptor.PenWidth), sgd.PointStyleDescriptor.SymbolSize, sgd, useCustomAnnotations);
                GeoImage bitmapObject;
                bitmapObject = MethodHelpers.GetBitmapResource("bluemarker");

PointStyle defPS = new PointStyle
                {
                    PointType = PointType.Image,
                    Image = bitmapObject,
                    SymbolSize = bitmapObject.Height * 2,
                    YOffsetInPixel = -1 * (bitmapObject.Height / 4)
                };

ClusterPointStyle clusterPointStyle = new ClusterPointStyle(defPS)
                {
                    DefaultTextStyle = new TextStyle("FeatureCount", new GeoFont("Arial", 10), GeoBrushes.White)
                    {
                        OverlappingRule = LabelOverlappingRule.AllowOverlapping,
                        XOffsetInPixel = -2,
                        YOffsetInPixel = -13
                    },
                    MinimumFeaturesPerCellToCluster = 10
                };
                clusterPointStyle.CustomStyles.Add(ps);

When I get groups of features together everything is working as it should – blue marker is displaying with the feature count. When I zoom in far enough so that no clusters should be shown I am seeing the PointStyle I defined, however I am also seeing the blue marker image as well. my expectation was that the blue marker image would not show up when the custom style was being used.

Thanks.
I think you could two point styles. From 1 to 13 use the clusterPointStyle. After the zoomlevel 13 use the regular point style to take over the clusterPointStyle

layer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.CustomStyles.Add(clusterPointStyle);
            layer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel01.ApplyUntilZoomLevel = ApplyUntilZoomLevel.Level13;

layer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel14.CustomStyles.Add(regularPointStyle);
            layer.ZoomLevelSet.ZoomLevel14.ApplyUntilZoomLevel = ApplyUntilZoomLevel.Level20;

Thanks

Frank

But that isn’t what I want to occur – if you take a look at the screen shot above you see a mix of items – the ones with the numbers in the center of the blue marker are behaving as they should by not showing the circle point feature. However when the circle point feature is shown then the blue marker should not be present. This was the way this worked in v10.

This is no longer an issue for us – we have decided to forego the blue marker and use our normal point styles when using cluster points.

Thanks Richard,
Good to know it works. Go ahead let us know if you have any question.

Thanks

Frank