ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

Congrats on the release of this new product

Guys, I just wanted to say congratulations on the release of your new GIS Editor.  I took some time to play around with it and it is truely world class software comparable to what is existing in the market.  The pricing model is also very affordable enabling a lot of smaller shops to get into GIS.  I am sure that as the product matures, you will be adding more and more features as your framework allows for this.

Again, job well done here.

Klaus, 

Thank you for the kind words!  Just wait until you see the extensible model the GIS Editor has.  I personally think this is the coolest part.  I will have more information on that over the next few weeks as we will out the developers section on the wiki. 

David

Klaus, 

Here are some videos and a set of sample plugins for the GIS Editor.  The system is very extensible so check them out if it interests you.  I haven’t added them to the wiki yet but you can check them out.  One video goes over each plugin and another video covers things at a high level.  I plan to have specific video on how to build each type of plugin in detail.  These videos are a bit broad but you can get an idea of how it works. 

download.thinkgeo.com/Webinars/GISEditorAPIOverview.wmv 
 download.thinkgeo.com/Webinars/BuildingPlugins.wmv 
 download.thinkgeo.com/Webinars/GisEditorPluginsSample.zip 

David