ThinkGeo.com    |     Documentation    |     Premium Support

CSWpfDesktopEditionSample Problems

I have installed the World Map Kit Street Data & Rendering SDK.

Followed the instructions:

1) Extracted rar files

2) Copied C# folder

3) Updated dll references

4) updaded App.Config ( for the CSServiceSample) and Window1.xaml.cs (CSWpfDesktopEditionSample) to point to the folder with extracted rar files

When I run the CSWpfDesktopEditionSample the application runs but I cannot see anydata, if I zoom in and out I get an exception

"The GeoCanvas is currently not drawing.  Please call the BeginDraw method before calling this method."

on

layer.Draw(canvas, labelsInAllLayers);

Luis, 

I failed to recreate your problem, could you please provide us further information such as what version of World Map Kit and WpfDesktop edition you’re using? Besides this one, can you also try the CSServiceSample, does it have the sample problem?  

Thanks. 

Ben

Posted By Ben on 02-23-2011 12:09 AM 

Luis, 

I failed to recreate your problem, could you please provide us further information such as what version of World Map Kit and WpfDesktop edition you’re using? Besides this one, can you also try the CSServiceSample, does it have the sample problem? 

Thanks. 

Ben 

World Map Kit 4.5

WpfDesktopEdition Evaluation version 4.5.0.0

The CSServiceSample is the “same thing” - it does not display the map, and when I click on the zoom in/out buttons it hangs on forever before giving control back.

Luis,

I think that's the same issue with this post:

gis.thinkgeo.com/Support/Dis...fault.aspx

So let's keep the topic on that thread.

Thanks,

Ben