I am using mapsuite 7. Now I want to use the DEM file with it. Currently I have successfully opened the DEM file using the GdalRasterLayer and I am able to display it on the map control. Portion of the code is as following :-
winformsMap1.MapUnit = GeographyUnit.DecimalDegree; GdalRasterLayer DEMlayer = new GdalRasterLayer(@"FilePath\DemFile.dem"); LayerOverlay layerOverlay = new LayerOverlay(); layerOverlay.Layers.Add(DEMlayer); winformsMap1.Overlays.Add(layerOverlay); winformsMap1.Refresh();
Now please guide me that how I can get the height information with the mouse-move event?.
Your suggested code gives the total height of the displayed area of DEM File. But I am interested to obtain the Height (Elevation) at the current coordinate/Position (Latitude/Longitude) of the mouse.
So guide me that how i can get the Elevation at current mouse position by using the DEM (Digital Elevation Model).
Sorry that Map Suite doesn’t support reading the Elevation at a specified coordinate, as known, this module is developed based on the FDO, but the problem we just abstracted the high-level APIs, to get more information, I guess we need to dig into further, sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry that Map Suite doesn’t support reading the Elevation at a specified coordinate, as known, this module is developed based on the FDO, but the problem we just abstracted the high-level APIs, to get more information, I guess we need to dig into further, sorry for the inconvenience.