We are rewriting our map based application and updating our envrionments to run in Docker and Kubernetes. Do you have a deployement guide for deploying ThinkGeo v12 WebApi applications that run in containers like Docker and orchestrated by Kubernetes?
Our environment will…
- Have multiple containers and/or servers spun up on demand
- Be running in Linux/Ubuntu
Can you point me to existing documentation or provide information to the following questions:
- Is a separate license required for each container?
- How can the production (or dev/test) server license be “installed” in these containers as theyare created on demand?
- Is there an alternative to ThinkGeo.ProductCenter.exe for setting up licenses in non-windows environments?
- Are there any other considerations for running ThinkGeo v12 in a Linux environment and using containers?